When I was given the privilege of looking and checking out the Sellics Private Label tool the first thing that came to my mind was “a one stop tool”. For years one of the drawbacks to finding products to sell private label on Amazon was the fact that you needed to have tabbed on your browser at least 3 if not 4 websites to check potential products out.
Well not anymore one website is all you need. Sellics is not a “pretty” site but boy is it meaty. You can do everything you need to do to pick out a product to sell on Amazon including going to Alibaba to source that product all from the Sellics interface.
Here is what you can do from the tools site:
- pick potential products and best sellers in your chosen niche
- Know exactly what the daily sales of potential product are
- know exactly what the Amazon fees for potential product are
- know exactly how many reviews potential product has
- know exactly what the sales rank of the potential product is
- know exactly what the buy box price of potential product is
- know exactly how many review the potential product has
- know exactly what the rating of the potential product is
- know exactly how many units of potential product are being sold daily
- know exactly how many sellers are selling this product
- And much, much more!
Once you pick your potential product you can set it up to be watched on a daily basis so you know your product is steady selling and not a flash in the Amazon pan.
In a hurry get the Sellics Amazon Private Label Tool Here!
You can even (from the same site) go over to Alibaba and start an initial conversation with as many suppliers as you want.
That is what I call a one stop shop! Why is that so important? Because it eliminates so much time from your sourcing and research.
Like I said it’s not a fancy site, would not win any beauty awards but it will save you tons of time and to me thats important, very important.
Here is a short video so you can see what I’m talking about.
The base price has gone up since this video was made. It is now $20 for the basic subscription and still a good bargain considering everything you get.
To Your Private Label Success